- 1 package of rice paper (labeled: spring rolls wrappers)
- 1 lb of de-veined peeled shrimps (cooked)
- 1 bunch of lettuce (please wash!)
- 1/2 package of rice vermicelli (cooked until it
tender: about 3 minutes with boiling water or follow the instruction on the package)
- Mint and Oriental basil (also known as Perilla leaves)
1 cup of water + 1 big spoon of hoisin sauce +
1 big spoon of peanut butter. Boil until it’s totally well mixed. Add 1 clove of fresh chopped garlic after you take it off the stove.
Now you’re ready to roll! Remember: wet the rice wrapper with warm water. Just wet it enough or you will make a mess!